Dear guests, in order to ensure your and our employees safety, as of October 21, 2021, we are applying measures prescribed by the control authorities of the Republic of Bulgaria. All guests of Hotel Marinela Sofia, the sports and SPA club and restaurants on site, as well as guests and participants of events held at the hotel, must provide an European green COVID certificate of one of the following types:
- For a complete course of vaccination
- For illness (in a compliance with government requirements )
- Negative result of PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
- Negative result of antigen test (valid for 48 hours)
- Control will be carried out in each of the locations in the hotel.
We have a laboratory on the territory of the hotel.The laboratory is positioned at level B. Our employee will direct you to the sampling point. The test result is waited for 10 minutes. You can receive it in person or by e-mail. The price of the test is BGN 20. Our laboratory works from 09:00 to 21:00, every day. Direct contact with our laboratory: 0899995656, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entire team of the hotel and all departments have united to create our latest "Green Apple" Policy, Here are some of the measures in it:
Implementing healthy alternatives to all of our products
Аs the first and most crucial step to protect ourselves is to take care of our health (eg, morning detox drink and evening apple)
At each hotel entrance, guests have access to a hygiene station containing hand-sanitizing dispensers. Hygienic stations are located at reception desk, bellboy and concierge desks, in each meeting room and next to the lifts.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and regular disinfection, starting from the entrance of the hotel and going through all common areas and areas with intensive traffic. We are disinfecting all surfaces with professional and certified cleaners.
Signs and markings in the common areas help guests and remind them to keep distance.
We have upgraded our protocols for deep cleaning. Disinfectant, individual gloves and masks are available in each room. Prior to arrival, each guest will be about his personal preferences on service levels and interaction with colleagues from housekeeping department. We have multiplied the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all upholstered furniture and surfaces in the room, e.g. telephone, lamps, sockets, ornaments, etc Laundry and bed linen are washed at high enough temperatures to ensure sterilization. When washing we use a certified antibacterial textile disinfectant.
Appropriate personal protective equipment are worn by all colleagues throughout the hotel. Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all colleagues, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols. A strict procedure for wearing and working with personal protective equipment is followed.
New Cleaning Technologies
We have implemented improved cleaning technologies, including electrostatic sprays with disinfectant for cleaning surfaces and objects throughout the hotel. We continue to monitor the ever-changing situation, as well as the recommendations of the World Health Organization and the Bulgarian Ministry of Health, and accordingly we continue updating our hygiene standards.
- Provided 30% capacity of the halls
- Distance between guests
- Separate entrance and exits
- Available personal protective equipment
- Hygienic stations with disinfectant
- Floor Space marking
- Disinfection of the hall before and after the event
Hotel Marinela Sofia is ready to accommodate events with maximum capacity, with the following measures:
- All employees are vaccinated, successfully recovered from COVID-19, or tested negative with the relevant valid documents.
- All guests/participants of the event are required to provide valid documents for full vaccination or a negative test or a certificate of illness / registered in the RHI /.
Option for on-site testing through a mobile laboratory
- All employees and participants are required to wear protective masks
- Additional measures have been taken to ensure distance and safe conditions at our event locations.